Voltage Indicating Phaser
The Double Vision® Dual Display Voltage Indicating Phaser, DDVIP-138, measures voltage from 100V - 138kV and provides clear in-phase & out-of-phase indication, bright LED displays that can easily be read from a distance or in bright conditions. The two LED displays are automatically synchronized during phasing operations.
The DDVIP-138 measures voltage from 100V to 138kV. The two stick design can be used in both overhead and underground applications.
Double Display is Key
Oversized, bright LED read out on two displays makes voltage measurements easy to read from a distance or in low light conditions.
Single button interface controls all modes:
- Line-to-line measurements
- Can be used individually as voltage indicators or together for phasing operations up to 100 ft.
- Two LED displays are automatically synchronized during phasing operations
- Clear in-phase and out-of-phase indication
- Capacitive Test Point and Peak Hold modes
Defined by the Jobsite
Lightweight, weather-resistant construction, ideal for use in tight work environments with minimum approach distances or with storm duty during disaster relief.